Threading problems on Linux

Hello,

in my recent experience, OpenLDAP 1.0.2 still has serious problems when
POSIX Threads are enabled, on Linux glibc. Specifically, there are locking
issues involved that cause very noticable slowdowns (in the range of tenths
of a second).

Has anyone else noticed this? Any clues on what might be causing this?

P.S. I have updated the RPM's to OpenLDAP 1.0.2, and removed -DTHREADS from
the glibc ones. It just works better... Find them on
	http://blank.pages.de/ldap/

--
	Ingo Luetkebohle / netdancer@irc / ingo@blank.pages.de
dev/consulting Gesellschaft fuer Netzwerkentwicklung und -beratung mbH