Is the graph cache thread-safe ?

Hi Shawn,

yesterday, while stepping the code, I saw that we are using a cache to
handle the hierarchical relationship between roles. I'm afraid that the
'graph' object used to cache those elements is not thread-safe : we
protect it against concurrent modificatins, but that's not enough, as we
should also protect the graph against concurrent access. You may have
corner cases where one thread could fetch some data from this cache
while at the same time another thread is modifying the cache.

I'm just saying that from the code I have read yesterday in the train,
so I'm not 100% sure that this part of the code is at risk. I will
probably do some more investigation, but I'd like to know what are your
thoughts about it.

Thanks !

--
Regards,