Re: Some code suggestions...

On 05/25/2013 04:24 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
Hi Shawn,

I will use this mailing list for comments, suggestions and questions
regarding the code base, so that it will benefit to everyone interested.

I have a couple of suggestions I already mentionned in a chat, but it's
better to have them recorded here :

Hello Emmanuel.  Welcome to the fortress mailing list.