how to configure and run sentry-1.0-RC24

After running command "./b.sh install-enmasse-demo" two new packages were added sentry-1.0-RC24 and enmasse-1.0-RC24.
I saw some files and folders inside sentry-1.0-RC24 directory.
And i have changed root.pw, cfg.root.pw, root.dn in build.proporties file.  (they are changed as matching fortress core build.properties file)

And i want to know  that what are the process to run sentry?
Here, what are the use of b.sh and m.sh ?

Please provide me some informations about sentry?