Re: slapd-meta doesn't continue with multiple uri's

masarati@aero.polimi.it wrote:
>> By the way, I'm beginning to look at converting back-meta to dynamic
>> config.
>> Did you ever make any start at this?
>
> No, please go ahead.  I'm sorry the need to use nested entries is too
> complex for me to deal with based on my current (lack of) time.

OK. The basic framework is in place now, Add and Emit appear to work. I
haven't done Delete yet. If you have any suggestions for sanity-checking the
current code, that would be helpful. Much of it is copy/pasted from slapd-ldap
and slapo-rwm.

I see a few puzzling inconsistencies, like the existence of acl-passwd and
acl-authcDN keywords that don't actually have any functional code behind them.
I would guess they should have been replaced with acl-bind but there's no
implementation of that anywhere either.

Also wondering if the idassert-passthru from back-ldap ought to be added here.

The manpage is quite out of date, it still says to look at slapd-ldap(5) for
the mapping/rewrite docs, but that text was dropped and moved to slapo-rwm(5).