Re: RE24 testing call #4

--On Wednesday, February 01, 2012 7:55 AM -0500 Jan Vcelak <jvcelak@redhat.com> wrote:

Hello.

If you use Fedora, I've established repository with the test builds
for versions 16 and 17 (Rawhide):
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/jvcelak/openldap/

openldap-2.4.29-0.1.tc4 matches currently latest commit 0056912

Some comments:

Basic client/server operations seems to work. There are still
some problems with MozNSS we discovered recently and haven't
figured out yet. The biggest problem is, that syncrepl with PEM
certificates is broken (works with MozNSS certdb). But this
problem seems to be present in previous versions as well.

And from some reason, we encounter segfaults in certain tools
(like SSSD) and even in slapd with syncrepl when terminating
(appeared somewhere between 2.4.26 and 2.4.28):

Do you still see this with RE24? I can't tell based on what you've said above. I.e. is this ITS#7132? Also, did you upgrade sasl to 2.1.25 at the same time? It's got a whole boatload of bugs.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff