Re: slapo-accesslog: resolution of reqStart

Michael Ströder wrote:
HI!

I'm running slapo-memberof and slapo-accesslog together with the fix for
ITS#6915. But now when restoring accesslog-LDIF data with slapadd I get:

Which fix? There were several commits (2-3 reverts as I recall) needed.

=>  hdb_tool_entry_put: id2entry_add failed: DB_KEYEXIST: Key/data pair already
exists (-30996)
slapadd: could not add entry dn="reqStart=20110610110335.000004Z,cn=accesslog"
(line=1349625): id2entry_add failed: DB_KEYEXIST: Key/data pair already exists
(-30996)

Is that because the time resolution is not fine enough?

The time resolution is absolute. Unless you have more than 1 million operations occurring in the same second, no, the time resolution is not the problem.

As usual your posts are devoid of useful information. You could at least post a snippet of the LDIF showing the last entry that was successfully added, as well as the offending entry.