Re: RE24 testing call #3 (OL 2.4.24)

Am Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:38:31 -0800
schrieb Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>:

> --On Friday, January 14, 2011 6:25 PM +0100 Dieter Kluenter
> <dieter@dkluenter.de> wrote:
>
> > Am Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:08:23 -0800
> > schrieb Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>:
> >
> >> Fixes to the dreaded solaris hang with back-monitor included.
> >> Please test. :)
> >
> > ./scripts/test020-proxycache failed for hdb (exit 255)
> > make: *** [hdb-yes] Fehler 255
>
> While I appreciate you taking the time to test, this report provides
> no useful information.  Please provide some data that can actually be
> examined for issues.

This submisssion was unintentional and too early, sorry

Starting master slapd on TCP/IP port 9011...
Using ldapsearch to check that master slapd is running...
Using ldapadd to populate the master directory...
Starting proxy cache on TCP/IP port 9012...
Using ldapsearch to check that proxy slapd is running...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
ldapsearch failed (255)!
make: *** [hdb-yes] Fehler 255

slapd.2.log doesn't show much, the last lines where

put_filter: simple
put_simple_filter:
"namingContexts:distinguishedNameMatch:=dc=example,dc=com"
ber_scanf fmt ({mm}) ber:
ber_scanf fmt ({mm}) ber:
ber_scanf fmt ({t) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (m) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (t) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (m) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (t) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (m) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (}) ber:
>>> dnPretty: <dc=example,dc=com>
<<< dnPretty: <dc=example,dc=com>
>>> dnNormalize: <dc=example,dc=com>
<<< dnNormalize: <dc=example,dc=com>
=> monitor_back_search
>>> dnNormalize: <dc=example,dc=com>
<<< dnNormalize: <dc=example,dc=com>
send_ldap_result: conn=-1 op=0 p=0

The core doesn't provide much information either:

Core was generated by
`/home/dieter/build/openldap/servers/slapd/.libs/lt-slapd -s0
-f /home/dieter/bu'. Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation
fault. #0  0x00002b8afa89117d in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00002b8afa89117d in ?? ()

-Dieter