Re: RE24 testing call #1 (OL 2.4.24)

I'll second Doug's wish for the concurrency patch.
Unless we're planning to have 2.4.25 out pretty soon anyway...

Also this is in Test:
ITS#6736 Listener info destroyed too early on shutdown

Some issues it'd be nice to have in, if they're simple for those who
know the code in question:

ITS#6760 rwm broken entry handling
  Fixed, I think, but needs review

ITS#6532 Support for common orderingMatching rules in extensible match filters
  TODO: Handle CSN and UUID ordering match too?
  (Almost certainly OK, but I wanted someone who knows to say so. It's
  a two-line update, setting the SLAP_MR_EXT flag for these rules.)

Also, possibly the rest of "ITS#6739 broken do_syncrep2()" is simple.
Almost fixed.

--
Hallvard