Re: RE24 (2.4.23) testing call #2

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010, Aaron Richton wrote:

I'm seeing intermittent, inexplicable failures that may not even be related to slapd. I'm going to try again today with BDB 4.8.30, though.

test008 failed on Fedora 12 x86_64.

[...cut...]
real    0m38.198s
user    0m1.986s
sys     0m5.993s
Using ldapsearch to retrieve all the entries...
Filtering ldapsearch results...
Filtering original ldif used to create database...
Comparing filter output...
comparison failed - database was not created correctly
./scripts/test008-concurrency failed for bdb (exit 1)

I believe I'm seeing the same failure on hdb Solaris 9 sparc64:
https://www.nbcs.rutgers.edu/~richton/testrun.failed.1276500840.tgz