Re: RE24 testing call (2.4.23)

----- "Quanah Gibson-Mount" <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

> --On Saturday, June 12, 2010 7:02 PM +0100 Gavin Henry
> <ghenry@suretecsystems.com> wrote:
>

> > ----- "Quanah Gibson-Mount" <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Please test RE24.
> >
> > Fine here on Fedora 12 i686 still on 4.7.25. Have you tried bdb
> 5.0.21 or
> > is 4.8.30 recommended? I need to update the docs on all recommended
> > versions plus what's outstanding in ITS:
>
> I still use 4.7.25 + patches myself.  I don't know that we recommend
> any
> particular BDB version, we've only ever not recommended a specific
> version.

Makes sense ;-)

Does anyone know if fermat build box is back to actually finish automated testing?

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html