Re: ACL check parameters

Howard Chu wrote:
oprofile shows quite a bit more overhead in 2.4's ACL processing vs 2.3's. I'm
thinking of streamlining things a bit, along these lines. Any thoughts?

This acl.c compiles, but a fair amount of slapd code needs to be altered to
use it. I guess if we commit and move forward on it it will have to be for 2.5.

It's all in the ACLCHECK branch now. Passes "make test" for me, haven't done any profiling on it yet. I suspect there's not much difference unless overlays or other ACL plugins are in use.