Re: slapd tcp buffers support (ITS#6234)

> This was added to OpenLDAP 2.4.18 release, however the ifdef about DEVEL
> was never removed.  The intent was to make it usable with 2.4.18 and
> later.
> I'm guessing the ifdef should be removed now in HEAD, at which point I'll
> sync it to RE24?

This was added with the intent of providing support for static tcp buffers
sizing in Linux.  I guess it needs some work to ensure portability, but
I'd rather leave this to someone that can check it with different archs.
Right now I only have access to Linux.

p.