advertising compiled-but-not-instantiated overlays

2.4.18 releases slapo-sssvlv. Now my servers are advertising VLV/sortKeyList as supportedControls. Thing is, I don't specify "overlay sssvlv" so they're not really "supported" in any meaningful way. Searches that specify the controls just error out fast. I'm not particularly inclined to enable the feature, but I'm not sure if somebody else might want it in their installation, so I'd prefer to keep it compiled in.

This is the case with all overlays across the board. For example, configure --enable-modules --enable-overlays=mod and syncprov isn't advertised in test000. But if you just ./configure and run test000, you see 1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.1.9.1.1 despite the fact that there's no way test000 could provide LDAP Sync as configured. (Recall that --enable-syncprov defaults to yes.)

To me it's counterintuitive and "false advertising": unless there's an "overlay syncprov" in slapd.1.conf, I don't see why that should show up in test000. Thoughts?