Re: FAQ and ancient entries

--On Thursday, August 13, 2009 12:01 PM +0100 Gavin Henry <ghenry@suretecsystems.com> wrote:

----- "Michael Ströder" <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> In looking at our FAQ, many entries detail ancient (2.1 and
earlier)
> information that is completely obsolete.  It would be nice to be
able to
> archive off the cruft so that the site is actually of more use.
> Thoughts on how best to achieve this?

Do we really need this ancient stuff to be archived? Many snippets are
not of
such a good quality which would justify the effort needed to maintain
an archive.

Ciao, Michael.

It's not supported by the project I think, so should be just deleted.

Anyone else have an opinion?

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount