Re: GSSAPI signing/encryption for unsuspectingly applications (its not a bug)

--On May 14, 2009 2:22:46 PM -0700 Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

Secondly it seems so that Cyrus SASL code does not support SSF larger
than 56 for GSSAPI based signing/encryption (aka integrity/confidential

Also wrong, Cyrus SASL/GSSAPI is known to work with up to ssf=112.

Hm, I thought for the GSSAPI mech, it was hard coded to 56. I've certainly not seen it higher even with newer enc types that were at much higher encryption levels.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer