test039 crashes

--On Monday, February 16, 2009 3:35 PM -0800 Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
The email you reference above only says you have patch 4.7.25.1. As I
said, you need patch #3. So, unless you made a mistake in your previous
email, I see no evidence that you have the necessary patch.

I finally got test039 to crash for me, too. Unfortunately, I was on a different system than I usually use, and it didn't have core files enabled. I'm attempting to re-trigger the event.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer