default manpath?

Possibly due to the autoconf 2.6 conversion, and this might be something more for the README than a bug (although I could entertain either view)...

I'm pretty sure that earlier builds put the man pages in {prefix}/man, while RE24 currently puts man pages in {prefix}/share/man. An extremely minor behavior change, but one builders might want to be aware of...my guess would be if this was researched, there'd be some sort of LSB compliance rationale. I don't know whether that's a good or bad thing.