Re: 2.4.14 prerelease call for testing

Aaron Richton wrote:
[not filing an ITS (yet) because for now, I just intend discussion...]

I don't recall getting any warnings in late January:

autoconf-2.62. I thought we were supposed to be autoconf 2.6 clean per

According to the previous thread, we had agreed to move from 2.59 to 2.61. Note that you generally have to blow away the autom4te.cache when changing these things.

And also, when testing release candidates, you should only be using the checked in configure script, not running autoconf yourself.