Re: RE24 connection code round 2

Michael StrÃder wrote:
Howard Chu wrote:
Still unable to reproduce it on any of my machines. But, see if the
updated connection.c makes a difference.

It works now with ten iterations of test008.

I'm running this on a rather old laptop.
Maybe your machines are too fast to reproduce it. ;-)

Heh, wouldn't be the first time. I recall a while back another bug I was trying to track, that I could only catch by forcing my laptop CPU into its slowest speed. I guess I'll have to keep that in mind... ;)