Re: RE24 connection code reworking

Michael StrÃder wrote:
Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Michael StrÃder wrote:
Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
got to>  200 executions without any problem.  I'll let it run, just in
case.
I still get occasional hangs with RE24 in test008, test036 or test039 on
openSUSE 11.1.
I didn't get any after running each of those tests at least 50 times
each.  I suspect something related to your distro.

The point is these hangs didn't occur before the reworked connection code. And I'm always using 'make distclean' in my build script. So there shouldn't be any leftovers from previous builds.

I will try to get a gdb backtrace tomorrow.

As you should know by now, reporting "I have a problem" without providing more details is pretty much useless. Meanwhile, based on others' detailed reports, the code will have changed again before tomorrow...