Re: RE24 connection code reworking

Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> writes:

> RE24 has had some code reworking in the connections area, due to some
> race conditions that were being triggered.  It would be useful if
> people could test current RE24 to see if they encounter issues.  There
> are still a number of outstanding issues that need to be resolved
> before 2.4.14 will be released, but I'd appreciate a head start on
> making sure that at least make test is passing for folks with this new
> code in place.  So far, it does for both Howard and I, but Michael
> StrÃder has reported failures in his OpenSuSE builds that we can't
> reproduce.

OpenSUSE-11.1, x86_64
BerkeleyDB-4.7 +patches

with db-4.7 i get following error:

/scripts/test055-valregex: line 121: 32502 Speicherzugriffsfehler  $SLAPD -f $CONF1 -h $URI1 -d $LVL $TIMING > $LOG1 2>&1

all tests complain about this memory allocation error, but the tests
succeed

-Dieter

--
Dieter KlÃnter | Systemberatung