Re: postalAddress matching rule

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

> slapo-collect should intercept the write request and forbid the write access
> if the attribute type is declared with COLLECTIVE.

Yep. That sounds reasonable, but i presume it should either return an
unwilling to perform, or silently ignore it. The latter case would be
better if dumping out a ldap database (as it would be dumped as a
"real" attribute) and then wanting to import that same data back ?

> Again: I'd appreciate if you would implement caseIgnoreListMatch but this
> particular issue should be fixed in a more general way.

I was starting to investigate this, but it looks like ando has already
done it :)

Cheers
Brett