Re: Any plans for 2.4.9?

--On Friday, April 11, 2008 4:11 AM -0700 Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

Howard Chu wrote:
Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Friday, April 04, 2008 5:51 PM +0200 Michael StrÃder
<michael@stroeder.com>   wrote:

HI!

Are there any plans when to release 2.4.9? I vaguely remember some
interesting fixes and noticed that some things were already back-ported
to RE24.
I don't see a particular point to it until such a time as the numerous
ITS' around replication are resolved.  Just my 2c. ;)

Seems to me that we're just about there now. The only other issue I'd like to close out is 5383, assigning a public OID to the config schema.

I've rolled all of the syncrepl/syncprov updates into RE24. There's still plenty of fixed ITS's that need to be merged.

Ok. I'll be able to start work on this next week.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer