[Fwd: [x500standard] NP on Password Policy approved]

I'm going to look myself, but was wondering if anyone was keeping track of
this versus the OpenLDAP Password policy stuff?

Subject: [x500standard] NP on Password Policy approved
From:    "Erik Andersen" <era@x500.eu>
Date:    Thu, March 6, 2008 1:48 pm
To:      "Directory list" <x500standard@freelists.org>
         "SG17-Q2" <tsg17q2@itu.int>
Cc:      "Jooran Lee" <jooran@kisi.or.kr>

Hi Folks,

The New Work Item on Password Policy has passed the ballot, although
with some difficulties, but thanks to UK and Japan, we finally got 5
members to agree to participate in the work. It is worth noticing that
China and Korea have agreed to contribute. We certainly welcome
contributions and participation by these countries.

Thanks a lot to the SC6 secretariat for its flexibility in carrying this
through.

The current Working Document and the Summary of Voting may be found on
http://www.x500standard.com/index.php?n=Extension.Ballots#pwd. We will
progress the document at our April meeting (see
http://www.x500standard.com/index.php?n=Docs.Meetings).

Please make your contributions!!

Erik Andersen
Andersen's L-Service