Re: GnuTLS considered harmful

Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> writes:

> I pointed out a number of problems in the GnuTLS design last year when I
> started the port. I stated back then that it was ill-advised, given the
> library's overall design and maturity. Oh well.

You did, and I do want to be clear that you were heard and we took that
into account, and I really appreciate your willingness to support GnuTLS
to the extent that you can despite your reservations.  It was, for us, the
best of a set of bad options.  I hope that, in the long run, it will
improve, and I'll do what I can to push it in that direction.