ITS#4556 ACLs for new entries

Revisiting this topic - DITStructureRules are not a solution to this problem. E.g. in cn=config, now that you can grant write access to arbitrary users, it becomes pretty critical to be able to prevent certain users from creating certain types of objects. E.g., I may want to allow someone to be able to create one type of child object under cn=config (e.g., databases) but not some other type (e.g., modules). So at the very least we need to be able to use ACL filters on new entries.
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com