Re: Reminder: 10 Year Anniversary next year

Gavin Henry wrote:
<quote who="Pierangelo Masarati">
Gavin Henry wrote:
Dear All,

Just a reminder for next year for us to think of something grand to do!
;-)
Well, a grand thing for the 10th anniversary would have been
multi-master, but Howard anticipated it ;)

BTW: we keep advertising it as N-way, but it's actually limited to
4096-way }-)

Limits? Since when did we have limits? ;-)

Considering that a mesh of 256 fully connected servers would consume the full 16 bits of TCP port number space, I think most deployments will run out of other resources long before they run into our limits. (And if it ever becomes an issue, we can deploy separate listener threads per listening interface to keep things humming along.)
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com