Re: A. Changes Since Previous Release

--On Saturday, August 25, 2007 9:48 PM +0100 Gavin Henry <ghenry@suretecsystems.com> wrote:

Dear all,

I think this is now almost complete (at least until 2.4 final):

   http://suretec.org/our_docs/index.html
   http://suretec.org/our_docs/appendix-changes.html

The "New Features and Enhancements in 2.4" section is mainly Howard, Andos
and Quanahs words re-worked. I hope you approve. Feedback welcome.

You might want to link to this section (when released on openldap.org)
when announcing 2.4.5 beta and also mention that the docs are a work in
progress, but will be complete for the final release of 2.4

A.2.14:

I would change "Advertisement of LDAP Server in DNS" to "LDAP Client tools now honor SRV records", which is really what I meant, but was running on 2 hrs of sleep at the time. ;)

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer