Re: Is contextCSN SINGLE-VALUE?

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
I'm seeing it multiple-valued in some bulk testing I'm doing; does it
make any sense?  Its specification, in schema_prep.c, doesn't explicitly
set the SINGLE-VALUE constraint.
It will have multiple values in multimaster replication.

Right; I was slowly figuring it out myself, but I'm also seeing few odd things; for example, after a fresh slapadd -w of a large database dump, which includes entryCSN values, two entries have a CSN newer than contextCSN... Unfortunately it's confidential data, and it's large (few gigabytes) so it's not something I can easily share, nor is it easy to debug.

Can you extract just the entryCSNs and attach them to an equal number of dummy entries to reproduce the situation?
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com