Re: Restore slapd.replog(5) manpage?

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
HEAD/servers/slurpd is gone, but ldapmodify still supports "replica"
lines.  Which I guess makes sense - someone may use a new client with
an older server.  So maybe the replog manpage should stay for a while
too.  (Explaining that it's obsolete, with a reference to syncrepl.)

Since the current server no longer generates replog files, I don't see any reason to keep that doc around. If they're using a new client with an older server, then they can use the doc from the older server.

We should remove the replica parsing from ldapmodify too.