back-monitor and "" rooted DBs

I have a database rooted at "", and would like to use the monitor backend as well. I found that if I put "database monitor" before the 'database ""' definition, it will load just fine. However, if it is defined afterwards, it fails to load, since "" overloads it context. I understand that that is correct from a technical standpoint, but IIRC, there have been issues in the past having "database monitor" come before other database definitions. I thought it would be worthwhile to allow "database monitor" to be instantiated after a 'database ""' definition. Thoughts?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer