Re: Default threads value in OpenLDAP

--On Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:49 PM +0200 RaphaÃl Ouazana-Sustowski <raphael.ouazana@linagora.com> wrote:

Le Mer 18 avril 2007 23:17, Quanah Gibson-Mount a Ãcrit :
I reached the same conclusions on my old Solaris V120's, with RW tests
too.
;)  If we get that build farm proposal, that might be a good opportunity
do some testing of small DB's on a variety of platforms, I suppose.
However, I'm guessing the majority of OpenLDAP users fall into the Linux
and Solaris categories.

What sort of tests are you doing ?

A series of tests where I have mixed read/write ratios. In particular:

30% read, 70% write
50% read, 50% write
70% read, 30% write

with multiple increasing numbers of threads.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Senior Systems Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html