Re: slurpd in RE24

Aaron Richton wrote:
We can just add a Firewall section to the Replication section in the new
Admin guide for this setup.

And that's probably the biggest blocker to keeping slurpd around -- which is to say, lose it.

Since nobody has leaped to slurpd's defense ;) it's now gone in HEAD. We can drop it from RE24 the next time we sync it with HEAD.

BTW, RE23 tested good for me on Solaris; there are a couple relevant ITS to us resolved in it and I expect it to go production quickly around here.

Thanks for the feedback. I think all that remains is to push a couple of the recent doc fixes in HEAD into RE23 and we should be good to go.