Re: syncrepl

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Francis Swasey wrote:
Howard,

Given that slurpd will not be included in 2.4, I'm seriously hoping (as one of the few people still using slurpd in production) that these changes to syncrepl will be perfected in 2.3 before we are forced into the syncrepl usage by 2.4.

I don't think slurpd will be wiped out of 2.4 yet. AFAIK, the only significant removal in 2.4 is back-ldbm.

Well, I'd like to drop it, especially since it's not dynamically configurable. But right now may be a bit premature.