Re: [Please Authorise] Permission to use your glossary as a starting point for OpenLDAP docs addition?

At 01:23 AM 12/7/2006, Gavin Henry wrote:
><quote who="Kurt D. Zeilenga">
>> At 02:35 PM 12/6/2006, Gavin Henry wrote:
>>>Or do we want t start one from scratch?
>>
>> I rather start from set of terms in preamble.sdf and
>> http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=1390>.  The
>> latter I just added (from a list I had created ages ago).
>

>OK, sure. So, how do we do tables? Can't see anything in the sdf docs.

See my response to your "Tables in SDF?" post.

>Also, the faq entry has lots of the same entries. copy and paste error?

Fixed.

>We obvoiusly need to expand on those, as RDN == "Relative Distinguished
>Name" doesn't really tell you much ;-)

How much do you want to tell?  That is, do you want to provide
more than an overview of LDAP?  That is, do you want to write
document discussing LDAP basics?