Re: HEADS UP Re: slapd lightweight dispatcher

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
At 05:55 PM 5/12/2006, Howard Chu wrote:
Given our positive results from eliminating the connections_mutex I'm going to be stripping out all of the multi-conn stuff from HEAD.

I note that connections_mutex was added to address a race
conditions on connection close. Be careful that eliminating
the connections_mutex doesn't reintroduce these (or other)
race conditions. -- Kurt

I've been running a variety of concurrency/bind/unbind tests and haven't seen any problems yet, so it's now committed in HEAD. Hopefully I'm not missing something obvious here....