Re: Replica configuration via back-config (AKA ITS#4211)

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
I see another solution, other than adding table-driven configuration to
back-relay and slapo-rwm: things would be definitely straightforward if
back-config allowed configurable suffix, so that consumers use
"cn=replica-config" or whatever different from "cn=config"; then all we'd
need to do would be to create a "cn=replica-config", or even a
"cn=replicaX-config" for each replica, on the master, and push its
contents to the consumer(s).

That may work, but then cascading gets even more tedious. I'll have to think about how to sequence events then, since much of the cn=config tree is already created before the config database's clause is processed.