Replica configuration via back-config (AKA ITS#4211)

I see another solution, other than adding table-driven configuration to
back-relay and slapo-rwm: things would be definitely straightforward if
back-config allowed configurable suffix, so that consumers use
"cn=replica-config" or whatever different from "cn=config"; then all we'd
need to do would be to create a "cn=replica-config", or even a
"cn=replicaX-config" for each replica, on the master, and push its
contents to the consumer(s).

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution