Re: ITS#3950

--On Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:00 AM -0800 "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:

I would suspect that if ITS#3950 was a problem in 2.3.13+, it
would also be a problem with 2.3.11.  But I note that some of
the reports indicate no problem with 2.3.11 but problems with
2.3.13+.  Of course, there might be other factors involved.

I've reopened the ITS and clarified its notes to indicate that
the fix (or I should say the "our workaround for what could be
considered a pthread implementation bug") is not in RE23
as opposed to the issue not being in RE23.

Perhaps, but it could also be the case that changes made since 2.3.11 tend to make the issue more visible.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html