o_callback looping issues

I recently had issues with callback looping where a callback that comes
first has to be freed by itself; I reworked the ode as committed right
now, but hidden behind #ifdef NEW_CB, and moved looping in helpers that
are called by all send_ldap_*() stuff.

The reationale is that a callback is allowed to free itself, leaving
o_callback NULL, or insert/modify the rest of the chain, setting
o_callback to something different than what passed in.  Despite returning
some spurious errors by valgrind, it seems to work in all the above cases.

Please review.  p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution
OpenLDAP Core Team