Re: rs_modlist for modRDN

>I have no objection, as those structures are only intended to provide a
>clear interface between frontend and backends (and now overlays) for
>internal purposes and do not need to strictly stick with the
>specifications for a given op.  Make sure the interface is clean enough
>(e.g. who's in charge to free the modlist if it's not null).

OK, committed to HEAD. The caller should free the modlist, eg.

	rs->sr_err = slap_modrdn2mods(op, rs);
	rs->sr_err = op->o_bd->be_modrdn(op, rs);
	slap_mods_free(op->orr_modlist, 1);

This has proved useful for us for two things:

(a) updating replication metadata on rename
(b) updating tombstone-related attributes when tombstoning

Overlays can access orr_modlist directly; SLAPI plugins can get at it
via SLAPI_MODIFY_MODS.

cheers,

-- Luke