Question about the config branch

Dear all,

I read the source code of config branch. I'm puzzled that why the schema for config branch are defined in the source code, not in a .schema file? It a little dificult to extend the config schema. ^_^

And I also think in the schema syntax, it would be better if there exists an attribute named "rdn", not only MAST and MAY. for example:

   objectclass ( 2.5.6.6 NAME 'person'
	DESC 'RFC2256: a person'
	SUP top STRUCTURAL
	MUST ( sn $ cn )
	MAY ( userPassword $ telephoneNumber $ seeAlso $ description ) )

Modified to:

   objectclass ( 2.5.6.6 NAME 'person'
	DESC 'RFC2256: a person'
	SUP top STRUCTURAL
         RDN ( sn )
	MUST ( cn )
	MAY ( userPassword $ telephoneNumber $ seeAlso $ description ) )

It defines that this objectclass should use sn to identify the entry, not cn.

  what about your idea?

Best Regards,
Sparkle Zou