random errors in test033

I'm seeing random errors in test033; it's really not repeatable, so I
couldn't get any relevant info about it.  What I notice from the logs is
that when the script kills the slapds, the consumer is still collecting
data from the producer.  As a consequence, the previous ldapsearch gives
incomplete results, and the test fails.  Raising the sleep from 15
seconds to 25 seems to alleviate the problem, but those times sound
absolutely unreasonable anyway.  I'll keep that under observation.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution

SysNet s.n.c.