Re: Access control in slapd (was Re: no more direct support ACIs?)

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 17:26 +0100, RaphaÃl Ouazana-Sustowski wrote:
> On Ven 9 dÃcembre 2005 17:14, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> > NO! where did you read that?  If I wrote it, then I made a mistake,
> > please point it out.  SLAPI is implemented in an overlay, so SLAPI
> > access control is actually cast into the overlay access control
> > framework.
>
> I think it was there:
> http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200507/msg00077.html
> But I would have read that after:
> http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200508/msg00084.html

OK, the first mail is related to some issue during development of SLAPI
under overlays, which eventually was overcome.

The second posting is not related to the first one; it's about
implementing dynacl as a layer completely orthogonal to overlays.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution

SysNet s.n.c.