Re: old/new password bv_len initialization causes test010 failure

[included opendlap-devel for discussion purposes]

At 11:02 AM 10/6/2005, Howard Chu wrote:
>Heh. Yes, since *qpw is unioned with everything else, old is also rs_reqdata for the original exop. I thought we left the rs_reqdata field in the req_pwdexop definition to prevent this overlap from occurring, but apparently not. I think adding it back in will be the easiest fix.

It might be better to have something like:
        struct req_extended_s {
                union rs_exreq_u {
                        req_passwdexop_s rs_passwdexop;
                }
        }
        struct slap_op {
                union o_req_u {
                        req_extended_s oq_extended;
                } o_request
#define oq_passwdexop   oq_extended.rs_exreq_u.rs_passwdexop
        }

And define req_password_s to only include the parsed fields
from reqdata (e.g., fields not part of the base extended
request -- reqoid, reqdata).

Kurt