Re: "Unrecognized OIDs in request" control (Was: "return unknown attrs" control)

If a client wanted to know which OIDs/descriptors were unknown,
it could simply rely on published schema(s) for the subtree(s) and
other published information.  (Note that the published
subschema/information may be incomplete, but then so would be the
information in the control.)

Personally, I think this control extension would not be all that
useful (over existing discovery mechanisms).

Kurt