Re: Undefined attribute types and proxy (Was: (ITS#3951) send_search_entry() issue when determining whether an attribute is to be returned or not)

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

In fact, for the exclusive use of the proxy, I'd prefer that those
attributes do show up in search entries.  Comments?  Suggestions on how
to proceed?

Possible solution: we could define a "proxy-undefined" attribute type that is not dsaOperation, but noUserMod, and derive from that the undefined attributes resulting from proxying.

p.