SLAPI ACL plugins

I'm thinking it would be useful to change the semantics of
SLAPI ACL plugins in 2.3 to allow access to proceed on the
union result of SLAPI plugins and internal ACL evaluation
(including overlays).

In 2.3 presently and 2.2, only intersection semantics are
supported (ie. all SLAPI ACL plugins as well as internal
ACLs must grant access for access to be granted).

However, this would be a significant change from 2.2 (note
that there is no standard to follow for SLAPI ACL plugins)
so I'm curious to know whether anyone else is dependent on
this behaviour. I'm very wary of changing such a sensitive
code path.

-- Luke