Re: authzTO/authzFrom, OpenLDAPaci X-ORDERED?

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Howard Chu wrote:

re: authzTo/From - Sounds good to me. re: OpenLDAPaci - yeah, I think it would be an improvement, not sure if people are relying on its current format.

I note that ordered_values don't cope well with slapadd; it appears the syntax validate/pretty functions must be aware of the ordering. Am I correct? I'd prefer a solution analogous to that of the matchingRule, where a wrapper handles the ordering and the original validator/prettifier handles the rest. Is this the way to go or what?

Yes, that would probably be best.